Citizenship by Investment Program
Grant of the Cypriot- European citizenship
Main benefits of the programme:
- An express procedure – only few months (the fastest in Europe)
- Investment minimum € 2 mln (+ VAT if applicable) in real estate
- Investor is entitled to sell its investments after 3 years, however he must hold possession of at least 500 000 Euro worth of residential property (+ VAT if applicable)
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus either before, during or after the approval of the citizenship application
- The citizenship obtain the whole family – husband, wife and all financially dependent children up to the age of 28
- The applicant’s parents are also entitled to apply for Cyprus citizenship by exception provided that they own a lifetime residence of at least €500.000 (excluding VAT).
- The government of Cyprus will not ask the history or language proficiency tests like other countries do.
- You are going to have All the rights of an EU citizen protected by EU legislation and regulations, are afforded: freedom to reside, work, do business, study and travel anywhere in the EU, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland
- You are going to obtain VISA-free travel to 157 countries worldwide, including all the European Union countries, Canada and Australia among others
- Dual-citizenship permitted and the acquisition of citizenship in Cyprus is not reported to other countries
- There is no double taxation in Cyprus, international tax planning tool and financial confidentiality to the Cyprus passport holders
Requirements for investors:
• The minimum investment amount is €2 million (+ VAT)
• Keeping investments for a period of minimum 3 years
• Clear criminal record for all applicant (incl. all family member)
• The investor must own a private residence in Cyprus, purchased for at least €500.000.